Tuesday 13 October 2009

Jim, please come and fix my life

At present I'm really struggling to figure out where I'm supposed to be going in life, or what I'm supposed to be doing. I'm slowly realising that maybe I'm not cut out to work in Care, or maybe it's just Learning Difficulties. This thought this making me doubt everything though? Does that mean I won't like Mental Health? Why can't life just be simple?

On top of all that, I'm in a job, dawdling along, making absolutely no money, paying back money I spent years ago, living with my parents. WHEN EVERYONE ELSE is moving up, growing up, moving on.

After three of the best years of my life I am right back where I was in the first place.

Don't get me wrong, I (sometimes) love being back at home, but it literally breaks my heart to see all my friends becoming succesfull, moving out, getting cars, getting MORTGAGES! And I'm wiping bums, still can't drive, and will never be able to move out when I earn only £6.50 an hour.

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE.

ANSWERS ON POSTCARDS PLEASE.

No comments:

Post a Comment