Thursday 1 October 2009

The Devil Wears Topshop

Well if one good thing has come out of the recession is that Ebay is fab. I've bought some really good bargains from there recently, so proud in fact that I am going to share them with you. So just today this beautiful playsuit came through the post. In Topshop it RRP'd for £50, I got it for £5.99, I saw the same one on Nicola from Girls Aloud and thought it looked lovely on her.



(I have an obsession with playsuits, even though they are really impractical, especially when you go out drinking and wee more often than usual.) Second item I recieved last week is from the Kate Moss line at Topshop and I have never liked anything that she has done, but this is a lovely Paisley Smock that has gorgeous ballon sleeves. Love it. That should have been £60, but I got it for £15.00.

NEXT, I got a pair (finally) of the Aggie platform shoes from Topshop in black. I am completely obsessed with the idea of a pair of YSL Tribute shoes and these really look the boot version of them. I think they are £80 in the shop, these are brand new and I paid £55 for them. Ok, a little more expensive than the others, but I am literally never going to take them off.

So, on a scale of one to ten, how good have those purchases beeen???? I'd say fifteen. Now just to get rid of this crappy lilac patchy horribleness that is my hair, and life will be good again. Want to see????

VILE. I've washed it about six more times since this picture (no, im not joking). But the blonde will look fab and white once it has gone, and it will go, in days and maybe weeks, rather than months. So lesson learned, next time just put a bit on with my shampoo.





No comments:

Post a Comment